Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant
@ Furama Riverfront 3rd Floor

I've always liked Rendang!! and also the Yellow Rice.
So i was kinda overwhelmed by this dish cause its my favourite afterall, but not in super big portion. On top of that, the yellow rice is contained in a banana leaf. So cute but yet serves its purpose of bringing out the fragrance and the aroma of the rice!


I must confess.. i've always liked Fish and Co. But if you like fried fish and also indonesian dishes, step aside all the other restaurants cause this particular Fried Fish with the VERY YUMMY sauce tops the taste bud for my lunch. What you see here is before... I didn't show you the "after" picture cause, it was only the piece of Banana Leaf left. hahaha

Comments:
haha. why nt u intro the food alr say state the $$$$$ of the food also?? hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?